I created this character about 8 months ago, but never really got as far with it as I had wanted to. I've learned a few more things since making her, and the newest Zbrush release brought a few new sculpting possibilites as well, so I decided I'd like to revamp her.
This was how the character started out. The high poly sculpt had a few issues, so it only really looked good from a distance.
Here's some process work on that hat, just as example of what kind details I was reworking.
Finally, the model was lit, rendered and adjusted with BPR filters.
It was fun to revisit this! Turntable coming soon :] Suggestions are welcome in the meantime! Thanks for looking :]