Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Red Riding Hood

I made this character about a year ago. I was pretty happy with how it turned out looking in as a low poly character, but I wanted to work a bit more on a high poly version, so I took what work I had done and brought her back to Zbrush for an update.

This is basically what I started with

hair process

Making a bow insert brush

Corset process 

 Boots process

Gloves process

  Pose research and planning.
(screenshots from youtube videos)

Posing with Transpose Master in Zbrush with Zsphere rig.

Final lighting and render from Zbrush

Turntable coming soon! Suggestions welcome :] Thanks for looking! 


  1. Wow Tara, the final came out amazing. I already thought the first one looked really good, but your improvements worked well.

  2. Thanks a lot, Zach! :D Glad you think so :]

  3. You should consider making a tutorial! This is really awesome!